Easy homemade pizza recipe
Are you also finding restaurant pizzas to be expensive? They’re not only expensive but also very unhealthy as they do not only use outdated ingredients, however, the cheese they use isn’t real. Most often, mayonnaise that is cheap is sold as cheese and could be very harmful to your health. You can cook pizza in the style of a restaurant at home using an easy recipe. Although it is more nutritious than pizza from a restaurant and tastes great too! Try it.
01 How to make pizza dough
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- two cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Take a bowl, then put warm water in it. Add a teaspoon of sugar and mix it well. Add yeast, and let sit for 5 minutes. There will be bubbling on the top. Then, take a bowl and add all-purpose flour yeast as well as salt, oil along with enough hot water to form a soft dough. Kenad thoroughly. Set the dough aside for 30 mins. The dough will grow in size. Do a quick knead with your hands and then knead again.
03 Roll it
Make small balls from the dough, then roll them into flat pizza-sized rounds using the rolling pin. Create small dots using the fork. This will stop the crust from growing.
04 Pizza crust
Partially bake at 250 to 300 degrees Celcius for approximately 7-8 minutes or until the crust begins to turn to get brown. The pizza’s entire surface should be brushed with olive oil. the pizza with olive oil.
05 The toppings
Then, add the pizza sauce. It’s easily found in the market. The layer shouldn’t be too thick, otherwise, it can cause the pizza to become watery. You could also add tomato ketchup in case you don’t have pizza sauce. Add an additional layer of mozzarella cheese. It is also possible to use grated cheese cubes for this step. Then add chopped bell peppers, onion sweet corn, paneer, or chicken. Add mozzarella, grated.
06 Bake it once more
The pizza is baked for another about 5 – 10 minutes, at 200 degrees Celcius or until the cheese is melted and the vegetables form an appearance of crust. Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool.
07 Tips to create the perfect pizza
- Adding a bit of cheese to the toppings before serving will make the toppings stick.
- Take care to monitor the pizza during baking, as it begins to brown fast.
- Allow the pizza to cool, or you could end up creating a mess…
- When rolling the crust make sure to sprinkle the dough with cornmeal to ensure an even more crisp dough.
- Ideal to refrigerate the dough for a night prior to baking.
- Store the dough warm so that it can stretch more.
08 Substitutes to make healthy pizza
- Brush with olive oil instead of cooking oils
- Make use of pita or tortilla bread to make a great thin-crust option.
- Choose healthier toppings like pesto, salsa, or pumpkin puree. You can also make Refried bean dip.
- Add lean steaks and grilled chicken breasts shrimp to make a nutritious and filling dish.
For more Queries related to Chai and Indian Fast-food visit our official website Sutta Chai Bar.