Pizza topping ideas
- Cheese – Go traditional with a large portion of mozzarella or mix it up with cheddar and parmesan
- Protein – Try adding shredded chicken or pulled pork, spicy sausages, bacon, crispy tofu, spicy sausage, spicy sausage, and even fried eggs.
- Vegetables – Get lots of veggies such as onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Greens –add some color to your garden with a few leafy greens such as rocket, spinach, and basil
- Sauces – Add an extra drizzle of your favorite sauce like barbecue, chili oil, or peri-peri
1) Chicken tikka masala pizzas
These easy chicken tikka masala recipes combine two of your favorite take-out dishes. Top naan bread simply with spiced chicken, green bell peppers, mango chutney, coriander, and natural yogurt. This easy dinner can be made in 20 minutes.
2) Sausage & pesto pizza
These pesto and sausage pizzas are quick and easy to make. Add a tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, fresh pesto, and frozen pizza dough.
3) Rainbow pizzas
This colorful dinner is a great way to make sure your kids get their five-a-day. Add mozzarella cherries, red or yellow tomatoes, sprouting broccoli, green olives, and fresh pesto to two pizza bases.
4) Spinach & blue cheese pizza
This vegetarian spinach and blue cheese pizza is a great way to make a unique pizza topping. Make your own pizza base using wholewheat and spelled flour. Top it with blue cheese crumbled, mushrooms, leafy greens, red onions, and walnuts.
5) Frying pan pizza with aubergine, ricotta & mint
To get a crispy crust, heat a frying pan on the stove to cook your pizza. To make the aubergines tender and well-cooked, fry them in olive oil. Serve on pizza with a few spoonfuls of ricotta. Just before serving, sprinkle the ricotta on top of the pizza.
6) Roast cauliflower cheese pizza
This easy recipe combines two comfort foods: pizza and cauliflower cheese. Spread mascarpone onto the base of the pizza. Sprinkle the cauliflower on top of the mascarpone.
7) Caramelized onion & Goat’s Cheese pizza
This simple recipe has goat’s cheese as the tang and onions as the sweetness. Toss in baby spinach, Kalamata olives, and thyme. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
8) BBQ chicken pizza
This hearty pizza is low in calories and fat. Add smoked cheese, chopped chicken breast, baby plum tomatoes, and barbecue sauce.
9) Rye Pizza with figs and fennel, gorgonzola, hazelnuts
This elegant pizza is a great option for couples on date nights. Mix together strong white flour, ’00 flour, rye flour, and semolina flour to make the base. Slice the fennel thinly with a knife, mandolin, or fork. Then fry the onions in a pan until golden brown. Finish the pizza by topping it with the fennel mixture and halved figs.
10) Tuna, olive & rocket pizzas
These cheap, family-friendly pizzas can be made from storecupboard ingredients. Make a pizza base and then add shredded mozzarella, tinned tuna olives, capers, black-kalamata olives (or thinly sliced red onions), capers, black cabers, and a few rocket leaves.
For more Queries related to Chai and Indian Fast-food visit our official website Sutta Chai Bar.